Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/13/11




















The first image posted is a new feature that I wanted to integrate into my product which is basically just a slide out card that has the carriers medical info listed on it. Also I've attached a sample of what the packaging could possibly look like. I also want to compliment the red cap with the red cross symbol but I wasn't sure how to attaint he copyrighted symbol. I also have a couple of pencil sketches that I wasn't able to get scanned in between now and last class but they also play off of the red cross symbol so that the product conveys safety before anything else, but also keeps a contemporary feel that will appeal to young adults.

4 comments:

  1. Your packaging design is really eye catching. I think it will attract the right age group right off the bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the package design is great. I get drawn to it immediately because its not a typical box package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree that the packaging is eye catching. It caught my eye right off the bat because i am a big fan of the color red. i like that it looks like a little pyramid and not just a box or something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get more information and read the Red Cross Brand Standards Book here: http://www.redcross.org/brand. There are also links to download different versions and formats of the logo. Of course, many companies make their own version, because I don't think the Red Cross actually owns the "red cross" itself, just the version with their name and such. Now I'm curious....

    ReplyDelete