Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A New TV Ears


Project one introduction! I'm choosing to re-design the TV-Ears. The company that makes TV-Ears has come out with a television designed specifically for seniors, but TV Ears has the ability to be useful and convenient to a “twenty-something” or “twenty-something-at-heart” audience, because TV Ears work with pretty much all TVs, DVD Players, VCRs, stereos, and game consoles. I think it also can be beneficial to young people. Such as a person share one bedroom with his friend but his friend want to sleep and he want to watching TV, now I think the person need the TV-ears. But the appearance of TV-Ears is not pretty. I want to recreate a new generation of TV-Ears that can reposition the product’s target audience. It would be to add more youthful features and re-design its packaging and advertising. I would like to make it suitable for all ages.

2 comments:

  1. That product definitely needs a re-design. I agree with you when you point out the benefits to a younger audience. I can see how this could be useful in many situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That package needs some real help! Yikes! You definitely have your work cut out for you. Good choice. I would recommend making packaging and product smaller. You know how these young techies nowadays like everything mini.

    ReplyDelete