Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week5: Project Update

I am just working on getting the final designs put together for the design project. I just have a few more layers to add to give everything more feel and texture. I have hit a few snags and am reevaluating what I have been doing and trying to come across in a different approach. I am struggling with the programs a little bit because I know what I want to do in my head but am having to take a lot of time to figure out how to create my ideas on the computer. So before I post any of the pictures of what I am working on or anything I would like to at least finish fixing what I am working on and making it as presentable as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same feeling that you do about the programs. I also want to apply some textures and depth to my packaging and I am working on figuring that out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm very confused on my promotional designs. I can not make them with one theme.

    ReplyDelete