Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tinted Moisturizer






I haven't come up with a catchy name, yet, but I've started on some initial ideas. I think the magazine ad is attention grabbing, but I'm not sure it's the kind of attention I want to bring to the product, especially since I am looking to change consumer attitude. The white box is a placeholder for an image of the product.

The second image is a dispenser to promote the product at local gyms. The final dispenser will include more promotion (like maybe a name or a picture to let you know what the heck is going to come out when you push the button); this is just a quick mock-up before I build the "real" virtual one.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the ad, whether you use it or not it is a good image. And the dispensers are really nice, I like the way you designed them. What program did you use for those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did them quickly using Google SketchUp. I'll use Cinema 4D to do the final so I can make them look more realistic and have more control.

    ReplyDelete