Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Bento Goodness






Here's the plan so far. I was thinking that the box might be more useful if it didn't stick out as much as other boxes or coolers. This would be thin, just wide enough for a large sandwich or bottle of soda. The box can be laid flat also and opens from the front, rather than the top. The first image shows the strap, which hides away while not in use. There is also a handle hidden in the top, which can be used to hang the box on the side of a truck or workstation.
______________
I'm having trouble coming up with a name. If I use yours, I'll give you $5. :)
Here is what I have so far:

The Lunch Muncher
The General (Keeps your food in line)
Lunch Box
Mr Bento
Kara-tray (Or Karatré)
Tray Bien
Tray MANifique
Daddy Caddy (Get your caddy snack on)
Lunch Truck Portable
Mother of all Boxes (MOAB)
Food Barrack

4 comments:

  1. I want one of these. I think it's a good idea to make it as slim as possible. I just stuff my lunch in my backpack and it bulks it up quite a bit.

    What style are you going for with your designs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since it seems like you are going for the briefcase look, maybe find a name to play off that? (Lunch Case?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of the industrial steel look. I forgot to post the overall dimensions, which would be about 8" x 10" x 3".

    ReplyDelete
  4. lunchbox Locker, "Lock your lunch", lockbox... idk. lol. ill keep trying to think of things.

    ReplyDelete