Monday, May 2, 2011

spanx 4 drafts





Okay so heres some drafts...

The orange design Im having trouble making photoshop cooperate. I cant seem to do what I want with it. I want the lines to be the same purple color as the circle, and I want it filled in but cant seem to get that one solid color. Thinking about making it blue instead of purple. Also, I want to import some images but I want to be able to rotate them so they fit the "film strip" on the right hand side. I'll resize them in another photoshop window then add the images but i need to be able to rotate them after. This is a very sketchy draft but I'm just at that point where Im going to walk away and finish it later. I'm a little more used to illustrator but I need photoshops tools for this. So that orange one is incomplete but its still a step in the right direction lol

Tell me what you think about the other few :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the football one because I understand it. I don't get the billboard ad. It's meaning is not clear for me. I like the overall idea of male spanx. They need it as much as we do! Can't wait to see final presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the abstract feel of the designs.

    ReplyDelete