Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Self Tanners for men



So this week I just did a lot of searching for images of both skinny white guys and tan buff guys. Not so easy to come across it seems. I'm also having trouble coming up with a concept for the fourth marketing strategy for my product. My original thought was to do a web banner, but I dont know...I'm kind of drawing a blank when it comes to it. Sooo, I thought I'd ask the class if they'd be able to give any suggestions. I've also been doing some looking into for the design of my product itself. I know I want something black I just don't know what shape or what I want to call it. I was just thinking something simple and to the point, TAN. Anyone think that's dumb. I'm really relying on you guys this week I guess to give me some feedback to continue on in my progress. Thanks guys!
Oh yea, I guess I should say what I already have for my other 3 designs. I'm doing a lifesize cardboard cutout, a t shirt design, and a magazine ad. :) thanks again

1 comment:

  1. You could go the comedy route of the lanky overly-white guys with the sun block ONLY on their nose and say how your product prevents that. Or maybe go the guido route of snookie type guys and do some "tell all interview::: the #1 secret on how they get their tan all year round!" That could be a cool "people magazine" cover or something. ((one design possibility)). Andrew oakes said less is more... maybe a black backround, with your product and a white outline. And a simple tagline below or nexr to it. It conveys the idea of a dark tan and its simple. Those are just a few ideas off the top of my head.

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete