Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Proactive For Men - Promotional Design Drafts

I won't be able to be in class today but I wanted to post up some rough drafts of my designs.

These are some sketches for possible packaging designs.


This is a packaging design I came up with. I wanted to create something that conveyed cleanliness and boldness to target my audience.

This is the start of my magazine layout and I want to use a splatter to represent uncleanliness and then the bold Proactiv logo will be untouched by the splatter to show that this product can clear up the dirt.


I still have a lot of work to do and I think I want to work more on my packaging design and try to work with different bottle shapes for the product.

6 comments:

  1. i like the splatter but maybe a tad bit bigger or more to the right.. the V gets lost in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design. Proactiv is a vey simple clean design so I really like that you carried the same idea into your design. Very clean designs! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottom one. It's just so manly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the design compositionally. I think it's all really good down to the font choice. The only negative I can say is I didn't really think cleanliness when I first saw the bottom one. It wasn't until I saw your explanation for what you did 'til I got it. Other than that it's awesome

    ReplyDelete