Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ashley Dee Abarca: Project 2 - Facial Concealer for Men (Revisions)

So the Prof. had mentioned to me that the green from my first draft may not have fit my concept. And, after looking at again, I came to the same conclusion. So I decided to go for a more simple and clean grayscale. I think this may work better with my idea of the concealer "hiding" facial marks. The green just stood out too much which took away from the covert and secrecy of the product. I also used red in the product logo to give that look and feel of a "top-secret". I am still deciding on a subtext font. Initially I used Courier, but on Draft 2 I used Helvetica. I still cannot decide which font would best.
Aside from this major change, I am working on a website and some promotional swag (aka merchandise)!

DRAFT 1:




3 comments:

  1. Awesome design. I really like the green one. It is a really good design. Plus thats not a bad looking model you've got there. The only thing id suggest is make the name of your product come out a little more. Its a little hard to read against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green one, i understand what Beth was saying about how your product is like a cleanser/cleaner and the color green is more of a dirty sick color.. However you have the slogan rough night? so i think that its better that you have the ilk color more so than the cleaner gray scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the green one. It is very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete