Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Kaguya Constellation Aroma Lamp


I choose the Kaguya Constellation Aroma Lamp. I think Americas who like romantic and want a relaxing atmosphere to melting the stress will need it. Turn off the light, switch on the aromatherapy lamp with western star constellation, your walls will be filled with stars and constellations, and a gentle aroma from essential oil will soon fill up your room. Relax and enjoy…The aroma therapy crystal could diffuses essential oils, creating a relaxing atmosphere in the room. Refillable according to your taste of essential oils.

I will creat the simple packaging and a fantastic magazine ads this weekend and still thinking about what the other 2 promotional designs should be.


4 comments:

  1. I want this actual product! It looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to stop myself from buying this lol. I already love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felin, I always love your ideas ! Run with it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the concept of education and relaxation in one package. it's two things that most middle class Americans tend to pick up on very quickly. I'm waiting to see your other promotional designs. good job

    ReplyDelete