Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Have A Product I Want To Stick To! Woot Woot!


So I decided to change my product once again. It just wasn't working for me and I was getting extremely frustrated. But I decided to change my product to Campbell's Chunky Soup. Campbell's Chunky Soup is initially geared toward men because it is "Chunky" and provides a lot that would keep a man full and chunky. So I decided I would apply this particular product toward women. Because honestly what woman has an ultimate goal to be chunky? But rather than "Chunky" being the term used to say someone is not fit, I will use it to show women that it is a healthy way of eating and will keep them fit and keep them strong. Here is the magazine I have so far, I haven't added any text quite yet, I am still trying to find a font that will work. I chose a more organic look within the background to have a feel of how healthy the product is and how healthy a women would be when choosing to consume this product. I really like the aesthetic of the art I have chosen and I am planning on carrying that throughout the rest of my designs. But here is what I have so far...



No comments:

Post a Comment