Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ashley Abarca: Project 3: UV Safe

WEBSITE:
APPLICATION:
Page 1
APPLICATION:
The Customize Settings Page (you would get to this to page
by pressing on the information symbol -i- on the first page ):

NEWSLETTER:
I decided not to do a web banner, and decided I wanted to try a different way to reach the target market that has not yet been done. Thus, I create a monthly newsletter. Consumers can subscribe to it (for free) from the website, or it will automatically be set to them if/when they purchase the product offline. The Newsletter will inform of any news regarding Sun/UV health and ways to protect against Skin Cancers, as well as the newest products available from UV Safe Inc.



2 comments:

  1. You really have put a lot of thought into this. I wish it were a real product the way that you have reworked it--I would buy one for the summer. The app is fantastic. The timer itself was a great idea, but the second page (sweat "on") is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This app turned out really clean. The buttons looks just big enough for comfort. If I saw this app on the Android market I would get it and start looking for the tag.

    ReplyDelete